BCom (Alberta), PhD (UBC)
Senior Associate Dean, Special Projects (COVID-19 Response)
Director of the Robert H. Lee Graduate School
Innovate BC Professor in Sales and Sales Management
Professor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
- Umashankar, Nita, Morgan K. Ward, and Darren W. Dahl “The Benefit of Becoming Friends: Complaining after Service Failures Leads to Customers with Strong Ties to Increase Loyalty,” Journal of Marketing, (forthcoming).
- Argo, Jennifer J. and Darren W. Dahl “Standards of Beauty: The Impact of Mannequins in the Retail Context”, Journal of Consumer Research, (forthcoming).
- Mehta, Ravi, Darren W. Dahl, and Rui (Juliet) Zhu “Social-Recognition versus Money? Exploring the Effects of Creativity Contingent External Rewards on Creativity”, Journal of Consumer Research, (forthcoming).
- Kristofferson, Kirk, Brent McFerran, Andrea C. Morales, and Darren W. Dahl (2017) “The Dark Side of Scarcity Promotions: How Exposure to Limited-Quantity Promotions Can Induce Aggression”, Journal of Consumer Research, 43(5), 683-706.
- Olson, Jenny G., Brent McFerran, Andrea C. Morales, and Darren W. Dahl (2016) “Wealth and Welfare: Divergent Moral Reactions to Ethical Consumer Choices”, Journal of Consumer Research, 42(6), 879-896.