BCom (Alberta), PhD (UBC)
Innovate BC Professor
Professor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
- Oguz, Christoph Fuchs, Martin Schreier, and Darren W. Dahl “The Signal Value of Crowdfunded Products”, Journal of Marketing Research, (forthcoming).
- Herzog, Walter, Johannes Hattula, and Darren W. Dahl “Marketers Project Their Personal Preferences onto Consumers: Overcoming the Threat of Egocentric Decision Making”, Journal of Marketing Research, (forthcoming).
- Olson, Jenny G., Brent McFerran, Andrea C. Morales, and Darren W. Dahl “How Income Shapes Moral Judgments of Prosocial Behavior”, International Journal of Research in Marketing, (forthcoming).
- Hofstetter, Reto, Darren W. Dahl, Suleiman Aryobsei, and Andreas Herrmann (2021) “Constraining Ideas: How Seeing Ideas of Others Harms Creativity in Open Innovation”, Journal of Marketing Research, 58(1), 95-114.
- Dunn, Lea, Katherine White, and Darren W. Dahl (2020) “A Little Piece of Me: When Mortality Reminders Lead to Giving to Others”, Journal of Consumer Research, 47(3), 431-453.