BCom (Alberta), PhD (UBC)
Dean, UBC Sauder School of Business
Innovate BC Professor
- Ordabayeva, Nailya, Lisa Cavanaugh, and Darren W. Dahl “The Upside of Negative: Social Distance in Online Reviews of Identity-Relevant Brands”, Journal of Marketing, (forthcoming).
- Xu, Lidan, Ravi Mehta, and Darren W. Dahl “Leveraging Creativity in Charity Marketing: The Impact of Engaging in Creative Activities on Subsequent Donation Behavior”, Journal of Marketing, (forthcoming).
- Ali, Oguz, Darren W. Dahl, Christoph Fuchs, and Martin Schreier (2021) “The Signal Value of Crowdfunded Products”, Journal of Marketing Research, 58(4), 644-661.
- Herzog, Walter, Johannes Hattula, and Darren W. Dahl (2021) “Marketers Project Their Personal Preferences onto Consumers: Overcoming the Threat of Egocentric Decision Making”, Journal of Marketing Research, 58(3), 456-475.
- Hofstetter, Reto, Darren W. Dahl, Suleiman Aryobsei, and Andreas Herrmann (2021) “Constraining Ideas: How Seeing Ideas of Others Harms Creativity in Open Innovation”, Journal of Marketing Research, 58(1), 95-114.