Meet Carson Woo
BSc MSc PhD (Toronto)
Stanley Kwok Professor in Business
Associate Professor, Accounting and Information Systems Division
- W. Maass, J. Parsons, S. Purao, V. Storey, and C. Woo (2018). "Data-Driven Meets Theory-Driven Research in the Era of Big Data: Opportunities and Challenges for Information Systems Research," Journal of the Association for Information Systems, 19(12), Article 1. (Available at: https://aisel.aisnet.org/jais/vol19/iss12/1)
- A. Taghavi and C. Woo (2017) “The Role Clarity Framework to Improve Requirements Gathering”, ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems 8, 2-3, Article 9 (May), 16 pages.
- M. Kaul, V.C. Storey, C. Woo (2017) “A Framework for Managing Complexity in Information Systems”, Journal of Database Management 28, 1, 31-42.
- M. Kaul, V.C. Storey, and C. Woo (2017) “Domain Design Principles for Managing Complexity in Conceptual Modeling”, Proceedings of the Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology – DESRIST 2017 (Karlsruhe, Germany, May 30 – June 1).
- E. Paja, A. Maté, C. Woo, and J. Mylopoulos (2016) “Can Goal Reasoning Techniques be used for Strategic Decision-Making?” Proceedings of the 35th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling – ER 2016 (Gifu, Japan, Nov 14-17), Springer, 530-543.