C. Tsuriel (Tsur) Somerville
BA (Hebrew), PhD (Harvard)
Real Estate Foundation of BC Professor in Real Estate Finance
Associate Professor, Strategy and Business Economics Division
- Somerville, T., Wang, L., and Yang, Y., “Using purchase restrictions to cool housing markets: A within-market analysis”. Journal of Urban Economics, 115, 2020. ISSN 0094-1190, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jue.2019.103189
- Pavlov, A. and Somerville, T., , “Immigration, Capital Flows, and Housing Prices”. Real Estate Economics, 48 (3), 2020, 915-949. https://doi.org/10.1111/1540-6229.12267
- Lee, S., Ries, J. and Somerville, T.,, "Repairs Under Imperfect Information". Journal of Urban Economics, Volume 73, Issue 1, 2013, Pages 43-56.
- Ries, J., and Somerville, T., "School Quality and Residential Property Values: Evidence from Vancouver Rezoning". Review of Economics and Statistic, Volume 92, Issue 4, 2010, pages 928-944.
- Bulan, L.,Mayer, C., and Somerville, T., "Irreversible Investment, Real Options, and Competition: Evidence from Real Estate Development." Journal of Urban Economics, Volume 65, Issue 3, May 2009, Pages 237-251.