Meet C. Tsuriel (Tsur) Somerville
BA (Hebrew), PhD (Harvard)
Real Estate Foundation of BC Professor in Real Estate Finance
Associate Professor, Strategy and Business Economics Division
- Somerville, T., Lee, S., Ries, J., "Repairs Under Imperfect Information". Journal of Urban Economics, Volume 73, Issue 1, 2013, Pages 43-56.
- Somerville, T., Ries, J., "School Quality and Residential Property Values: Evidence from Vancouver Rezoning". Review of Economics and Statistic, Volume 92, Issue 4, 2010, pages 928-944.
- Somerville, T., Bulan, L., and Mayer, C., "Irreversible Investment, Real Options, and Competition: Evidence from Real Estate Development." Journal of Urban Economics, Volume 65, Issue 3, May 2009, Pages 237-251.
- Somerville, T., Chin-Oh, C., Shu-Mei, C. (2003). "Mobility Decisions of Extended Families: Evidence From Traditional Family Structure Households in Taiwan." Urban Studies.
- Somerville, T. (2001). "Permits, Starts, and Completions: Structural Relationships vs Real Options". Real Estate Economics, 29(1).