Meet Adam Saunders
AB summa cum laude (Princeton), PhD (MIT)
Lecturer, Accounting and Information Systems Division
- Adam Saunders (2018) Technology’s Impact on Growth and Employment, in The Age of Perplexity: Rethinking the World We Knew. BBVA Openmind.
- Adam Saunders and Erik Brynjolfsson (2016) "Valuing IT-Related Intangible Assets" MIS Quarterly, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 83-110.
- Erik Brynjolfsson and Adam Saunders (2010) "Wired for Innovation: How Information Technology is Reshaping the Economy" MIT Press.
- Adam Saunders (2010) "A Review of Information Technology and Productivity Growth: German Trends and OECD Comparisons" Journal of Economic Literature, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 1057-1059.
- Erik Brynjolfsson and Adam Saunders (2009) "What the GDP Gets Wrong (Why Managers Should
Care)" Sloan Management Review, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 95-96.