Self-Service Portal: http://it.ubc.ca/selfservice
Phone: +1 604.822.0031
Walk-in: Room 451, Henry Angus Building
UBC IT request management procedures
- Authentication to the UBC IT Self-Service Portal is done with your CWL account and is currently only available to UBC Faculty and Staff
- All requests and incidents reported to the IT Service Desk at Sauder are logged into a ticket in our system.
- Each ticket is assigned to an IT technician who will work with you to resolve the ticket.
- If the urgency and impact of your ticket changes, please contact the IT Service Desk at Sauder so we can notify the technician assigned to your ticket.
- If you see an IT technician in the hallway and initiate a service request with them in-person, there may be a delay with logging your request in the system, as our technicians are usually responding to tickets. UBC IT recommends contacting the IT Service Desk so that your request can assigned to a technician right away.
- Depending on the nature of the request or incident, the current wait time for non-critical issues can be up to five business days; however, UBC IT makes an effort to address all issues in a timely manner.
Adobe Reader or Acrobat must be installed on your computer to use these request forms. The latest version of Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free here. If you are unable to submit the form using the built in Submit by Email button, save a copy of the form using Reader/Acrobat and attach it in an email to email@example.com.
AV event support request
Fill out this form if your Sauder event requires AV support. This will make it easier for us to process your request. For event planning and coordination services, see the Sauder Events team site.
If there are certain fields you are uncertain about, email us the form using the email button at the top right of the form with as many of the non-required fields filled out as possible. This will greatly expedite your request.
Interested in having something taped? This form is for those who would like a class, meeting or presentation videotaped.
Webinar support request
Planning an online workshop or conference? If you require IT’s assistance, please fill out this form to ensure it all goes smoothly.
Individuals who want to set up IT services themselves can find instructions on how to do so below. Click on the links below to download the documents.
Sauder computer labs
Meeting room bookings
- How to get reimbursed when you make your own purchases