Who is this for?
Leaders looking for ways to become more reflective, effective and positive in their roles.
Benefits for you
- Have an independent, neutral person to talk to as you share challenges and build the confidence needed to progress your leadership
- Gain greater clarity about yourself, expand your perspectives, and align your learnings with your large-scale leadership purpose
- Address blind spots that can negatively impact your performance
- Cultivate a productive mindset for remaining effective even under pressure
- Identify solutions to leadership challenges and acquire skills to tackle them
- Build a focused plan for your leadership development
Benefits for your organization
- Inspire, engage and retain top talent
- Support your leaders to succeed in their current roles, and encourage them to practice new skills and behaviors that can take them to the next level
- Promote a culture of coaching, as participants realize the benefits of coaching and use it when working with others
- Align peoples’ personal values with organizational values of inclusion, respect, innovation, excellence and collaboration
- Accelerate results and drive organizational excellence
Your coach will focus the sessions on your priorities. Some of the themes that typically emerge include:
- Strengthening your leadership capacity, clarity and confidence so you’re better equipped to navigate difficult situations and competing priorities
- Discovering new, more efficient ways of delivering results
- Optimizing your unique leadership style by using all of the capabilities and resources at your disposal
- Developing critical skills, behaviours and metrics for performance improvement
- Setting specific targets, goals and action plans, and linking them to your real-life work issues
- Honing techniques for leading yourself and others through change
You’ll have opportunities to try out new ways of working, and get expert feedback on your progress. You’ll also work with your coach to create a robust and sustainable leadership action plan for continued personal development.
Sauder has access to a pool of highly qualified and experienced professional leadership coaches. Once you register for the program, you will be introduced to a range of suitable coaches selected for your needs. Coaches are based internationally and can offer support in different time zones to suit your timetable.
Contact a learning advisor for more details.
Get in touch
604.822.8400 or 1.800.618.3932
Visit our contact page for more information.