Benefits for you
- Define what drives your organization’s big-picture content strategy vision
- Develop a content marketing strategy that aligns content to business goals
- Identify your target markets and the approaches that best cater to their needs
- Take a deeper dive into the types of content you need to create or curate, and the best ways to deliver the key messages
- Explore ways to create authentic content for your target markets
- Engage with your customers and measure what matters
- Embrace the potential of the digital environment
- Defining what content is for your brand
- Aligning your organization’s content strategy to its business goals
- Systematic steps for planning a powerful content marketing strategy, including paid, owned and earned channels
- Delineating key points along the customer journey to deliver content that optimizes customer engagement
- Applying the building blocks of message creation: authenticity, storytelling, thought leadership and brand community
- Identifying your brand’s biggest influencers
- Measuring outcomes to ensure you are providing value for your customers
Find out how various organizations have effectively applied the four building blocks—authenticity, storytelling, thought leadership, and brand community—to craft messages that bolstered their brand and complemented their strategic vision.
Jim Southcott has worked as a senior strategist for more than 25 years. As a partner at Southcott Strategy, he works with senior managers to set their long-term business and marketing strategy. His areas of interest include brand management, new product development, digital readiness, cultural branding, organizational creativity and innovation. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the UBC Sauder School of Business, where he teaches courses on cultivating creativity in business.
Test drive Content Marketing Strategy: Free program preview
Define your organization’s brand “why”—the content strategy vision that enables you to create authentic content to drive business.