The Peter Frost Scholarship was established in 2004 to honour Peter Frost, an internationally renowned leadership researcher and educator at the UBC Sauder School of Business, and the founder of Meeting the Leadership Challenge.
The scholarship is designed to enable not-for-profit sector leaders to attend this unique, immersive program. Sponsoring organizations are offered a special program fee of $2,750 (plus GST & HST).
Candidates must be senior level leaders in a non-profit organization, who are moving up to an executive position.
Prospective candidates must submit a formal written application to the Scholarship Selection Committee, describing:
- Your professional background and the nature and scope of your current role within the organization
- Why you feel you should be considered for the scholarship
- The benefit you hope to gain from attending the program
- How your attendance will serve your organization
- To the best of your knowledge, what unique perspectives will you contribute to the class experience
Candidates must also send a letter of reference from their Executive Director or Board Chair.
Send scholarship applications to:
Peter Frost Scholarship
UBC Sauder Executive Education
1600-800 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 3B7
For more information about the Scholarship, please contact Wendy Bishop, at (604) 827-5409 or email email@example.com