Module 1: The Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Why focus on process?
- Core principles of Lean, Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma
- The four levels of LSS practice
- How LSS practice drives change and solves problems
- The five stages of the DMAIC framework
Module 2: Driving Change
- Who leads LSS process improvement projects within an organization?
- How various industries are using LSS to remain agile and competitive
- DMAIC business case studies: applications and results across different industries
Module 3: Making the MOST of a problem
- When does process improvement begin?
- What is a Problem Statement and its purpose?
- Using the MOST framework to identify and define a process problem
- Applying the MOST framework to a workflow problem you face at work
This program includes case studies and exercises to deepen your understanding of how LSS can be applied in your own organization.
Upon completion of the program, you will receive the Certificate in Lean Six Sigma White Belt.