- Defining what content is for your brand
- Aligning your organization’s content strategy to its business goals
- Systematic steps for planning a powerful content marketing strategy, including paid, owned and earned channels
- Delineating key points along the customer journey to deliver content that optimizes customer engagement
- Applying the building blocks of message creation: authenticity, storytelling, thought leadership and brand community
- Identifying your brand’s biggest influencers
- Measuring outcomes to ensure you are providing value for your customers
Find out how various organizations have effectively applied the four building blocks—authenticity, storytelling, thought leadership, and brand community—to craft messages that bolstered their brand and complemented their strategic vision.