1. Create a project
Projects must have a specific objective with a clear social benefit and directly contribute to the students' skill development in areas such as strategy, finance, marketing or human resources.
2. Complete an application form online.
While all proposals are greatly appreciated, not all can be selected. Projects are evaluated on a number of criteria: the required project components (including primary & secondary research), relevance to students' skill development and commitment to community enhancement.
*Note: We are no longer taking applications for the September 2021 session. The application window will re-open soon for the January 2022 session.
Timeline for the next round of Community Business Projects (Fall 2021):
- June 1st - July 17: Application window is open.
- July 17 - August 1: Review of applications.
- August 1: Notification of selection status to all applicants.
- August 2 - September 1: Development of scope of work documents with Faculty Supervisors.
- September 17: Launch of CBP
- Nov 19: Final Presentations