UBC Master of Business Analytics Internship Program
During the 12-month program, students learn analytical competencies relevant to strategy, finance, operations, supply chain, marketing, HR and more.
Students cover the full range of advanced analytics work:
- Descriptive analytics: understand and visualize what has happened
- Diagnostic & predictive analytics: identify drivers and forecast outcomes
- Prescriptive analytics: find optimal solutions to complex problems
Students are also adept at:
- Working in teams to develop robust decision support tools
- Communicating technical results and recommendations to management audiences (e.g. storytelling through data)
MBAN Internship areas include:
- Business intelligence
- Simulation modeling
- Text analytics
- Machine learning
- Supply chain analytics
- Process (re)design
- Customer portfolio analytics
- Marketing analytics
- New product development
- Optimization modeling
- Metro Vancouver
- Providence Health Care
- Vancouver International Airport
Centre for Operations Excellence (COE) Industry Project
Want to take a deeper dive into your analytics challenge but don’t have the bandwidth to manage MBAN interns?
UBC Sauder’s internationally recognized Centre for Operations Excellence is open to consulting-style engagements involving teams of students that align with faculty research interests (operations, supply-chain management, health care, marketing, human resources, predictive and prescriptive analytics).
Duration: Project dependent
Cost: Consulting fee is project dependent
Work location: COE Office on UBC campus; students can attend meetings at company
We make hiring easy
Our Internship Recruitment experts help you find the candidates that meet your business needs. From finance and marketing, to data analytics, we identify the right person for the job at no cost.