Why hire a BCom intern
Highly motivated talent eager to gain experience and make an impact. Our BCom graduates are taught critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills, along with data-heavy business analysis and technical methods to make a real difference. By offering a summer internship, you will get the opportunity to test out future employees while simultaneously increasing your visibility on campus.
Types of Projects:
- Developing product marketing strategies
- Market research and competition analysis
- Systems development and administration
- Business model development
- Business development and sales
- And more…
- Junior Achievement BC (JABC)
- Cloud Advisors
- Solution Financial
- Replay Destinations
Summer internships: May - August.
Part-time Positions: Throughout the year
Your guide to fundingDownload funding matrix Download funding matrix