Apply to the BMMP job posting on COOL by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on March 14, 2019 with the following documents:
- Completed BMMP Application & Commitment Form (available from COOL posting)
- Cover Letter explaining your motivation to join the program and plans for this summer
- 1-Page Resume
- Unofficial Transcript for all University years (screen capture showing all courses is acceptable)
We reserve to right to take as few as zero candidates depending on the quality of applicants.
What is the cost and what must I commit to the program?
- Time Commitment: Minimum 75 hours. Full and complete program preparation and attendance is a must.
- Financial Commitment: $750 per student. This is a not-for-profit cost-recovery program in which the mentors generously donate their time. The $750 student fee is used to cover the costs of flying the mentors in from Toronto. Candidates who successfully make it to the Toronto interview round are responsible for their own travel costs and will receive a $200 reimbursement for travel/ lodging and an additional $200 reimbursement if they accept an offer of employment. We would like to thank the CUS and the Dean’s Office for their financial support of the program.
Mentors’ Right to Terminate Program Involvement
The program’s long‐term success depends on the quality of students. Mentors reserve the right to terminate your involvement in the program at any time if we do not believe that your level of preparation or likelihood of success is up to par.
Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line stating “BMMP Inquiry.”