Get practical consulting experience
The UBC Bachelor + Master of Management Dual Degree provides a variety of opportunities to put your business knowledge into practice, with the Community Business Project being one of the best.
The 4-month Community Business Project is an optional credit course that enables students to apply their business skills by working on a live business project for a not-for-profit or social enterprise in British Columbia. Students will work in areas like business development, market expansion, community planning, and environmental sustainability.
Students area able to add valuable consulting experience to their resume, and provide local organizations with much needed resources and support for new projects.
Past partners include:
- The Better Business Bureau
- BC SPCA
- Canuck Place Children's Hospice
- Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society - BC Chapter
- The Children's Foundation
- Greater Vancouver Professional Theatre Alliance
- Peace it Together
- Place des Arts
- Open Door Group
- Vancouver General Hospital and UBC Hospital Foundation
- Vancouver Native Housing Society
- Whistler 2010 Sports Legacies