Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Company Profile: Catalyst Community Developments Society is a not-for-profit developer with approximately 400 units of affordable rental housing and 60,000 sq. ft. community space currently in various stages of development across BC. We are a group of smart, hard-working, dedicated people. We work hard, enjoy what we do, and believe strongly in our mission.
We are currently seeking a Development Coordinator to join our team. This is primarily a support role that offers a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of real estate development. The successful candidate will be a talented, multi-tasking individual with a keen sense of humor, great problem-solving, time-management, and computer skills, an intrinsic sense of curiosity, and the ability to embrace a diverse workload with a positive and results-oriented focus.
Reporting directly to the VP, Developments, your job tasks would include:
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes, tracking action items.
- Managing team calendars, booking travel.
- Issuing RFPs, summarizing submissions, notifying proponents of outcomes.
- Coordinating public consultation events and neighbourhood engagement.
- Assisting with managing project consultants.
- Liaising with property managers for buildings in lease up and operations.
- Managing electronic and hard copy files and project ftp sites.
- Submitting applications to regulatory bodies.
- Handling large printing requests - in house and out-sourced.
- Conducting general research and market analysis.
- Supporting the development team in preparation of presentations.
- Assisting with RFP responses and grant applications.
- Preparing expense and Visa reconciliations.
- Hard working, energetic and thrives in a busy atmosphere.
- Loves learning and developing new skills.
- Smart, savvy, and learns quickly.
- Enjoys being part of a team and recognizes the importance of each member of the team and their roles.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and able to manage your time without a lot of supervision.
- Enjoys the details, getting things right, staying organized, developing systems.
- Degree/Diploma in management/business, real estate, planning, engineering, etc.
- Work experience that demonstrates the above qualities. Relevant work experience in real estate development is not a pre-requisite although a passion for real estate development is.
- Mac experience with strong skills in Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Gmail.
If you think you’d be a good fit for us and for this role, please send your resume in pdf format to email@example.com with “Catalyst Development Coordinator” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you. This is a full-time position located in Vancouver, BC. This posting will remain open until filled.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.