The Professional MBA module outlines below are specific to the Professional MBA Class of 2020, and are subject to change. The list of modules offered to subsequent classes may differ as not all modules may be offered every academic year.
Please note that these outlines are posted prior to the start of each period, and the most up-to-date outline will be circulated by your instructor or found on your module Canvas site.
Please ensure that you are referring to an up-to-date module outline when purchasing textbooks or course materials, and when planning your reading/studying assignments. If there is no up-to-date outline provided please contact the instructor directly.
- Professional Residency I
BA 502 - Professional Residency II
BA 503 - Professional Residency III
- Foundations in Accounting I
- Foundations in Accounting II
- Application of Statistics in Management
- Introductory Finance
- Investment Theory and Asset Pricing
BAHR 560 - Building High Performance Teams and Organizations
- Foundations of Managerial and Business Economics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Management
- Project Management in Delivering Business Solutions
- Managing Information Technology
- Marketing Research
- Process Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Strategy and Analytics
BASM 514 - Strategy in Organizations
** Module topics are subject to change and are based upon scheduling and professor availability.