At the end of your program the Capstone Course unites part-time students with professors, CEOs, and other leading industry professionals, providing you with an opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and experience gained through the MBA program.
Business leaders identify real-life challenges faced by their organization, and look to you for critical analysis. After a weekend of intense deliberation, you and your team present your solutions for evaluation and critique.
Connecting with the business community
Outstanding case presentations have resulted in sponsoring companies inviting students to submit resumes and present at head offices.Bbusiness leaders and their companies who have provided business cases, personal briefings and judging for the final case presentations in recent years include:
- ACL: Harald Will, CEO
- Advanced Window Glazing: Jacques Robert, CEO
- BCLC: Mike Graydon, President & CEO
- Odlum Brown: Debra Hewson, President & CEO
- One World Alliance: Peter Buecking, CEO & Founder
- Pacific Group of Companies: Sam Gudewill, CEO
- Plum Clothing: Ed des Roches, Founder
- Rocky Mountaineer: Randy Powell, President
- Teekay Shipping: Bjorn Moller, CEO/Captain Graham Westgarth, President Teekay Marine Services
- Undercrwn: Jeremy Castro, Founder