Harnessing Creativity for Organizational Growth
CEOs worldwide identify creativity and innovation as two of the most important skills that organizations must master in order to thrive in the new economy. This course explores creativity as a powerful organizational engine for solving complex challenges and driving business innovation.
- Draw out and develop your personal creative leadership skills
- Encourage people to exercise their full creative faculties
- Leverage creativity as a core skill for innovation in the new economy
Leading Organizational Change
Learn tools and techniques for planning and executing the changes needed to drive your company’s strategy. Develop a game plan to build support. Sustain momentum for change while applying a disciplined approach to communicate clearly, resource accurately and avoid surprises.
- Develop a change strategy that aligns with organizational goals
- Inspire cultural changes needed to support a new direction
- Build a shared vision of success
Strategic Decision Making
Practice techniques for making better strategic decisions in the face of complexity and uncertainty. Identify critical strategic dimensions on which to ground your decisions. Discover your options, predict consequences and link decision-making issues to strategic goals.
- Structure your planning with systematic decision analysis
- Overcome biases and traps that lead to unfavourable outcomes
- Ensure your decisions keep your team moving in the right direction
Strategy and Innovation
Designed for senior leaders, this program in residence challenges you to explore the latest strategic tools and apply them directly to your business with the support of our world-class faculty. Develop your creative potential to deliver competitive advantage for your organization. Investigate the different routes to successful innovation.
- Capture strategic value from innovation
- Lead the progressive change required to deliver on your vision
- Uncover new solutions and plan for the future
Strategy Planning and Design
Many leaders talk about strategy, but do not have training in important strategic frameworks or a systematic approach to using them. This course develops fundamental strategic management skills that you can immediately apply back at work to improve performance and business results.
- Explore strategy practices used by successful organizations
- Assess and strengthen your competitive advantage
- Build a dynamic strategy with capability for rapid re-design
This course integrates the best practices of strategic thinking, planning and execution. Think strategically to set the organizational vision. Cascade the vision into executable operational and tactical game plans. Help staff align their activities to support strategic goals.
- Define your strategic options, and select the right ones
- Create performance guidelines to enhance strategy implementation
- Develop your skill set in applying strategic tools and processes
Structuring and Managing Strategic Alliances
Achieve strategic objectives through alliances built on best practice and best process principles. Structure an alliance “engine of innovation” for optimum performance. Integrate your operations and foster effective teamwork across organizations.
- Create shared architecture and breakthrough value propositions
- Identify pitfalls and balance risks/rewards
- Develop critical metrics to manage the alliance life cycle
Understanding and Managing Change
Explore how change impacts people, and what you as a leader can do to help others survive and thrive through the upheaval. Practice vital skills for helping those who are struggling with change. Support your team in times of uncertainty and facilitate the transition process.
- Step out of a victim mentality, to promote healthy transformation
- Influence people’s perspectives, attitudes and actions
- Implement change imposed from above
Have your dedication to professional development formally recognized with an Executive Education certificate. Select the content and timing that work best for you, and design a learning plan that suits your learning needs.