- Insight thinking: general problem-solving strategies and techniques
- The puzzle-solving toolbox in your head: assessing skills you know you have, discovering ones you don’t know you have, reigniting long-forgotten childhood processes, integrating your right and left brain, tapping into your subconscious
- Asking questions when: your intuition is wrong, your path to the solution is inefficient, the information is incomplete, multiple answers are possible, the answer is unexpected
- A workshop of classic and modern puzzles: number puzzles, word puzzles, logic puzzles, visual puzzles, lateral thinking puzzles for team problem solving, and more
- Applications to business: brainstorming, deconstructing and reassembling business issues to get at workable solutions, enlivening communication, spotting errors, addressing situations from your work
In a supportive setting, you will work to solve puzzles and problems of all types. Experience the mental expansion that comes when you challenge yourself, and recognize how these mind-opening skills can be applied in business.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn new lateral-thinking and problem-solving approaches in order to gain fresh insights into business challenges.