- Benefits of Inquiry-Based Coaching™: roles of the mentor/mentee and how IBC™ facilitates the relationship, using IBC™ to strengthen your communication and mentoring abilities
- The obstacle inventory: identifying the mentee’s most important goals, pinpointing the most pressing obstacles getting in their way, bringing assumptions and biases out into the open
- Mentoring high potentials: helping mentees see opportunities rather than obstacles, empowering them to set and act on goals, guiding them to see the bigger picture and transcend risk-adverse decision making, supporting people in taking the next step toward personal growth and career development
- The relationship reset: identifying your mentee’s biases with colleagues, giving and receiving feedback, helping high potentials build trust and collaborate with others
- Further actions: metrics for tracking progress, what to do if you’re stuck or unsure
This interactive workshop includes hands-on exercises that will enable you to experience IBC™ firsthand.
You will also receive the IBC™ APP to install on your Android or iOS device. The app will give you ongoing access to the IBC™ methodology, and provide you with a checklist of your improvements, insights and opportunities.
This workshop is for leaders, HR professionals and others who wish to support high-potential talent. The course does not require any previous specific experience.