Benefits to You
This program is designed to carry you to the next level of leadership excellence. You will:
- Cultivate new insights and perspectives on what it means to be a leader
- Define your personal values and create harmony between your vision, goals and actions
- Improve essential leadership skills
- Articulate a compelling vision that inspires others to strive for excellence
- Build, lead, empower and energize high-performance teams
- Facilitate healthy group dynamics and resolve conflict
- Leverage organizational interactions and power structures
- Develop the self-confidence and calm, compassionate mind that characterize great leaders
- Become more positive and productive in the workplace
Benefits to Your Organization
Leadership is more than an attitude; it is also about the positive practices that get results. This program will help participant organizations:
- Develop their leadership capacity from within
- Capitalize immediately on the deepened leadership insights and skills brought back to the workplace
- Enrich the organization's collective leadership vision, for superior decision making
- Fill essential knowledge and performance gaps
- Build an organizational culture of leadership, development and mentorship
- Strengthen talent retention and corporate succession planning
- See greater levels of confidence throughout the organization, as alumni serve as role models to others
Senior managers, directors and vice presidents with five to seven years of managerial experience, or others identified by their organizations as high-potential leaders.
"This is by far the best leadership course I have ever taken. I am so inspired by the expertise of the faculty, the diversity of the peers from numerous industries, and all the skills that I need to bring myself and my team to the next level.”
"This program allows you to peel back the layers of challenges you are facing, and provides a stable, supportive environment of instructors and peers that promotes resolution and encourages learning and positive change in the world.”
Senior Project Manager
“MTLC took me out of my comfort zone, challenged my thinking, and gave me a safe place to understand my leadership vision and what I want to achieve.”
Director of Enterprise Business Solutions
"I am privileged to have had this occasion to consider leadership. It's been a rare opportunity.”
Head of Programmes
"As with other courses, my expectation before attending was that I was going to learn some tools that I’m not going to use when I get back. But at the end of this week, my brain is on fire! MTLC takes one through implementing the wisdom of leadership and how valuable it is in moving your organization forward."
Lead, Shared Care Committee
Doctors of BC
"We all get caught up in the functional capabilities of being a leader, and now after completing this program, I have a clear vision of where I want to take my team."
Harvey's Heating Home
"I was exposed to some ideas that really challenged me and got me to reflect on the kind of leader I am now, and the kind of leader I can become."
Director, Anti-Human Trafficking
The Salvation Army
"There’s a combination of being able to think and learn, but then what’s also great about the course, is you gain it and use it, gain it and use it."
Vice President, People & Culture
Peoples Trust Company