- Energy Management vs. Time Management
- The four dimensions of human energy: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- Understanding the demand and capacity curve
- The mindset of a corporate athlete
- Energy management self-assessment: how well are you performing in the four key energy areas?
- The impact of physical energy on mental and emotional output
- The emotional energy quadrants: identifying what emotional state you are in when you do your best work
- Developing focus: the myth about multitasking
- Values identification exercise
- Practical physical activity exercises
- Building rituals to create new habits for success
In this highly practical program, you will quickly experience how better energy management can have a powerful positive impact on your workplace engagement and results. Over two action-filled days, you will get opportunities to think, move and recover strategically in order to start better managing your energy immediately.
Anyone who wants to deliberately manage their personal energy, in order to increase their personal power and leadership influence.
"This course was very applicable for me at work at this stage in my career. I think everyone should take it!"
"This course should be called 'Living With Energy' as it was much more than a seminar on leading. Every person in the room seemed to be energized and empowered to not only lead their respective organizations with a renewed vigor, but also to live their lives with a reignited energy and enthusiasm."
Hollyburn Country Club
"An incredible course that taps into and stimulates one's intellectual, emotional and physical being. Chris is a fantastic instructor. I highly recommend this course - it is one of the best executive courses I have ever taken."
"I was expecting to find a few nuggets for making me more effective at work. I am actually heading home with more than a few great ideas that I can incorporate into my life and make them into good habits."
"This was one of the best classes I have ever taken and has incredible take-aways. Thank you!"
"This course provides you with information that will create a better leader and an overall better person by learning to take care of yourself. By doing that, you can take care of everything else!”
“Interesting learning that can be applied to personal and work life with the same result of creating a better you ‘high performing you’. Well planned and executed, it provided applicable techniques to assist you with managing the complexity of today's work and time limitations.”
"One of the best courses ever. A life changer!"
"Great course and instructor. I have applied many of the principles he has shared and had amazing results."
"One of the best management courses I've ever taken - thank you."