- Behavioural insight fundamentals: the nature of behaviour change
- Setting the stage for behaviour change: defining the problem space, targeting behaviours based on strategic goals, assessing potential barriers and benefits of a desired behaviour, identifying the target market and behavioural drivers
- Behavioural mapping and other tools to analyze the full behaviour change process
- Behavioural insights tools: LISTS tool, Nudging and Choice Architecture, EAST and SHIFT frameworks, other approaches to behavioural change
- Testing and adapting based on insights, logic of experimentation
- Behavioural solutions exercise and peer-to-peer consulting
This course uses real-life examples of behavioural change in the domains of sustainability, health, financial planning, voting, community activism and charitable giving. It also includes hands-on exercises designed to help you translate insight into action.