- B2B and B2C case studies
- Brand evolution – building, monitoring and using brand equity
- Brand positioning as a structure for differentiation and foundation for marketing activity
- Customer Lifetime Value as a tool to prioritize marketing efforts
- Identifying consumer characteristics and motivations
- Marketing definitions and foundational terms and skills
- Product Life Cycle and Diffusion of Innovation
- Segmenting and targeting customers for focus and greater profitability
Application is key. You will apply the core ideas examined in the first half of the course to real-world business challenges in the second half. The objective is to show you how to activate these core concepts into winning strategies, comprehensive action plans and sustainable brand advantage.
Mid-level managers in any field
"The entire experience was a pleasure and has proved to be extremely relevant to my workplace challenges. The instruction is excellent, being grounded in a real world practitioner sense."
Natural Resource Manager
Adams Lake Indian Band
“The course fully met my expectations. The pace was reasonable and overall delivery was very good. It was nice to have such a grounded view of marketing fundamentals as provided by Ann.”
"Ann was a fantastic teacher and I thoroughly enjoyed both days learning from her. She was great in terms of applying the theory to real situations, and getting us to think about them further. This workshop has already helped me in my professional work -- I really appreciate it!"
"Excellent instruction with lots of real-world discussions. I came away with a clear direction on where to go regarding marketing my specific projects."
"I would recommend Ann's course to anyone interested in a marketing class. Her life experiences made the class interesting and relevant. Thank you!"
"Ann has great life experience in the world of marketing and relayed much information of what she has learned along the way. She stimulated us to connect theories with practice: I learned so much from her course!"
"I learned a great deal from this course and really enjoyed the entire two days."