- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the accounting process
- Managerial vs. Financial accounting
- Balance sheets, income statements, statements of cash flows, audit reports and other reports accompanying financial statements
- The time value of money and capital budgeting
- Lease vs. purchase
- Cash, inventory and accounts receivable management
- Relevant, variable and fixed costs
- Cost volume profit analysis
Cases, problems and participant examples will be used to demonstrate the practical application of concepts discussed in the course.
Any manager who wishes to improve their professional effectiveness and career mobility.
"This was the best course I have taken in the past ten years; very interesting and enjoyable. The instructor was top notch. I definitely recommend this course to others.”
Director, Substations Technology & Testing
"I would highly recommend this course, which had great course content along with good instructors."
Canadian Utility Construction
"Having not been exposed to this type of information before, I was apprehensive about taking this class. I left it feeling confident and I can honestly say I will use what I learned to make better business decisions. Highly recommended.”
"I left this course with a greater understanding of financial statements and confidence to be able to read and interpret them accurately."
"An excellent course, well presented and informative. I would highly recommend it to anyone with responsibility for financial decision making in their organization.”
Nechako Group of Companies
"Fundamentals of Finance exceeded my expectations! I will be back for more.”
Administrative Staff Sergeant