- Introduction to design thinking: The art and science of design thinking
- Design thinking in action: The “gift”
- Observe/understand: Empathize with clients/users of all kinds; what they say and what they feel
- Visualize: Develop personas to tap into client/user experiences
- Capture: Capitalize on insights and ideate
- Do: Prototype ideas
- Assess: Overcome the challenge of generating value
- Recap: Surprising outcomes and success stories
- Share and persuade: Design of seducing/swaying
- Presentations and discussions
- Reconfigure: Implementing design thinking in an organization
- Lead: Staging of the “design” moment
- Pilot: Leadership and management for continuous innovation
This course presents a hands-on, highly effective approach to innovation, with a focus on collaboration and concrete problem solving.
This course is for managers and professionals responsible for innovation initiatives.