- Developing Emotional Intelligence: becoming more self-aware, controlling defensive impulses, aligning your actions with your values, managerial compassion vs. holding people accountable
- The Johari Window: absorbing and sharing information relevant to more effective, open, two-way working relationships
- Bolman and Deal’s 4 Frames: choosing the best communication approach to given situations
- How hierarchy and power affect communication: choosing types of power that will garner commitment and avoid negative reactions
- Practicing active, engaged listening
- The art of giving and receiving feedback
- Building trust and respect
This course is designed to develop real-world skills while deepening your self-awareness. It employs a dynamic mix of group discussions, activity-based development and feedback to help you reach your potential.
“The whole experience was very good. I have already been able to put into practice what I learned.”
Pinnacle Renewable Energy
"The program had a great outline and the material was relevant. Tracey did an amazing job teaching the course and keeping the class interesting.”
Square One Insurance Services
"Leave your preconceived ideas at the door, and enter the course prepared to lift the lid. You will be pleasantly surprised at your new-found perspectives on how you deal with everyday situations!"
Senior Program Manager
"This course was very interesting and provided insightful content."
Manager, Security Programs
Vancouver Airport Authority
"Tracey is a phenomenal instructor who delivered the content in a practical and applicable way. I have benefited from this experience and will definitely use the tools I have learned to assist in better communication and leadership in my organization.”
"There are a lot of takeaways from the course, and thanks to the instructor’s progressive teaching style, I found the material very effective.”
Senior Legal Manager
GWL Realty Advisors Inc.
“This course provides frameworks and tools that can be applied immediately in your work and personal life. It also opens up opportunities for self-reflection, reconnection with your true values and the chance to commit to changes that can make you a better person and leader.”
Project Controls Lead, Technology
"This well-designed course is applicable to employees at any level. The material is easily digestible and you leave feeling empowered to enact change in yourself and others."
Manager, Business Development
"I was truly impressed with the content and leadership of this course, and would recommend it to any leader, irrespective of their goals or experience.”
CEO Special Purpose Vehicle
Bouygues Energies & Services
"The class setting provided a comfortable, safe learning environment that was perfect for personal exploration and growth. It left me feeling that we are not alone in our struggles to grow as leaders."
RAB Energy Group