- Pathways to creativity: connecting with your spontaneity, being creative within the rules
- Building team cohesion: fostering respect, developing a group mindset, playing by the same rules, adapting to change while leading and following, learning to build together, listening for silences and finding the right moment to jump in
- Creative collaboration: creative problem solving, making use of bad ideas, shaping ideas through active listening, bringing creative minds together
- Presence and power dynamic: warming up and owning the room, power dynamics of physical presence and communications, observing and challenging power dynamics
- Storytelling as compelling communication: narrative structures and their functions, becoming inspired to tell a great story, constraint as a springboard to creativity, using storytelling to keep audiences engaged, storytelling with a live audience
This course features interactive, high-engagement exercises. You will practice improvisational and storytelling skills in a safe, supportive setting designed to promote your personal and professional growth.
This course is for anyone interested in learning new paths to creativity, effective team building and communicating constructively in the moment.
“I thoroughly enjoyed this course. The instructors are refreshing, sincere and skilled at improv. They successfully combined education and entertainment with the exercises and classroom setup.”
Supervisor, Real Estate Administration
Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
"The course material and instructors were really awesome!”
Software Developer Analyst
British Columbia Securities Commission
"This course helps business people to get ‘out of their heads;’ IOW not to over-analyze and to loosen up, which encourages more freedom and flow in communication.”
“Overall very good - I would recommend it and in fact have already recommended it to two of my colleagues.”