- Review of the adaptive leadership framework and its mechanisms for building collaboration
- Identifying adaptive work: gaps between adaptive challenges and personal values, thinking critically about challenges from multiple perspectives
- Leading without authority: empowering others to take ownership, overcoming barriers that hinder collaboration, developing strategies for effective collaboration
- Building strong relationships: engaging stakeholders to define problems and solutions, generating a sense of legitimacy and support, coming to solutions through principled negotiation
- Shaping organizational change: anticipating future challenges and opportunities, creating effective collaborative response strategies, mobilizing the full resources of your organization to tackle change
You will explore innovative ways to form professional alliances, collaborate on organizational challenges and build strong and lasting solutions.