AB summa cum laude (Princeton University), and PhD (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
Full-time Lecturer, Accounting and Information Systems Division
Office Henry Angus 673
Tel (604) 822-9956
- Information Technology and Economics
- Intangible Assets
- Textual Analysis
Courses Taught in 2018-2019
- Introduction to Management Information Systems (BCom)
- Introduction to Digital Business (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Adam Saunders (2018) Technology’s Impact on Growth and Employment, in The Age of Perplexity: Rethinking the World We Knew. BBVA Openmind.
- Adam Saunders and Erik Brynjolfsson (2016) "Valuing IT-Related Intangible Assets" MIS Quarterly, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 83-110.
- Erik Brynjolfsson and Adam Saunders (2010) "Wired for Innovation: How Information Technology is Reshaping the Economy" MIT Press.
- Adam Saunders (2010) "A Review of Information Technology and Productivity Growth: German Trends and OECD Comparisons" Journal of Economic Literature, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 1057-1059.
- Erik Brynjolfsson and Adam Saunders (2009) "What the GDP Gets Wrong (Why Managers Should
Care)" Sloan Management Review, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 95-96.
Links and Other Information