BA (British Columbia), MSc (British Columbia), PhD (Northwestern)
Distinguished University Scholar Chair
Professor, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Division
Office Henry Angus 681
Tel (604) 822-2414
- Dysfunctional Work Behaviour
Courses Taught in 2018-2019
- Organizational Behavior (BCom minor)
Selected Recent Publications
- Daniels, M.A., & Robinson, S.L. (forthcoming). The Shame of it All: A Review of Shame in Organizational Life. Journal of Management.
- Schabram, K., Robinson, S., & Cruz., K. (2018, online before print). Honor Among Thieves: The Interaction of Team and Member Deviance on Trust in the Team. Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Xu, E., Huang, X. & Robinson, S. L. (2017). When Self-View is at Stake: Responses to Ostracism Through the Lens of Self-Verification Theory. Journal of Management. 43(7) 2281-2302.
- O’Reilly, J., Robinson, S.L., Banki, S., & Berdahl, J. L. (2014). Is negative attention better than no attention? The comparative effects of ostracism and harassment at work. Organizational Science, 26 (3), 774-793.
- Brown G., Crossley, C., & Robinson, S. L. (2014). Psychological ownership territoriality behavior and being perceived as a team contributor: The critical role of trust in the work environment. Personnel Psychology, 67, 463-485.
Links and Other Information