BA (Toronto), MBA, PhD (UBC)
Research Associate, Operations & Logistics Division
Associate Director, Centre for Transportation Studies
Research Director, Governance & Innovation for a Sustainable Maritime Supply Chain
Office David Lam - DL 423
Tel (604) 822-4111
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Governance
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Policy & Trade
Selected Recent Publications
- LeBaron, G., Lister, J., Dauvergne, P. (2017) “Governing global supply chain sustainability through the ethical audit regime” Globalizations, 1-18.
- Ponte, S., Poulsen, RT., Lister, J. (2017) Business and transnational environmental governance In A. Rasche, M. Morsing and J. Moon (eds), Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategy, Communication, Governance. Cambridge University Press.
- Lister, J. (2016) Consumerism In Philipp Pattberg and Fariborz Zelli (eds), Encyclopedia of Global Environmental Governance and Politics. Edward Elgar.
- Poulsen, RT., Lister, J., Ponte, S. (2016) “Buyer-driven greening? Cargo-owners and environmental upgrading in maritime shipping” Geoforum (68) 57-68.
- Lister, J., Poulsen, RT., Ponte, S. (2015) "Orchestrating transnational environmental governance in maritime shipping" Global Environmental Change (34)185-195.
- Lister, J. (2015) "Green shipping: Governing sustainable maritime transport" Global Policy 6(2) 118-129.
Links and Other Information