BSc (Jiaotong University), MA (Concordia), PhD (Toronto)
W.M. Young Chair in Finance
Professor, Finance Division
Senior Associate Dean, Equity and Diversity
Office Henry Angus (HA 874)
Tel (604) 822-8353
Personal Web Page
- Corporate governance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Shareholder activism
- Culture and finance
- Corporate innovation
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Mergers and Acquisitions (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Fos, V., K. Li, and M. Tsoutsoura, "Do Director Elections Matter?" Review of Financial Studies forthcoming.
- Gao, H., P.-H. Hsu, and K. Li. "Innovation Strategy of Private Firms," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis forthcoming.
- Li, K., B. Qiu, and R. Shen. "Organization Capital and Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis forthcoming.
- Griffin, D., O. Guedhami, C.C.Y. Kwok, K. Li, and L. Shao. "National Culture: The Missing Country-Level Determinant of Corporate Governance," Journal of International Business Studies forthcoming.
- Gao, H., J. Hartford, and K. Li, 2017, "CEO Turnover-Performance Sensitivities in Private Firms," Journal of Financial and Quantitive Analysis 52, 583-611.
Other Links & Information