BEng (Delhi), MS (Alabama), MA (Michigan), PhD (Michigan)
Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Director, Centre for Operations Excellence
Office Henry Angus - HA 467
Tel (604) 822-8394
- Incentive distortions in supply chains
- Contracts and supply chain coordination
- Supply chain management
Courses Taught in 2018-2019
- Supply Chain Management (MBA)
- Process Fundamentals (MBA)
- Business Capstone (MM)
- Consulting Practices and Project Management (MBAN)
Selected Recent Publications
- Serpa, J.C., Krishnan, H. (2017). The Impact of Supply Chains on Firm-Level Productivity, Management Science, 64 (2), February 2018, pp. 511-532.
- Serpa, J.C. and Krishnan, H. (2017). The strategic role of business insurance, Management Science, 63 (2), February 2017, pp. 384-404.
- Shao, J., Krishnan H., McCormick, S.T. (2016). Gray markets and supply chain incentives". Production and Operations Management, 25 (11), November 2016, pp. 1807-1819.
- Serpa, J.C. and Krishnan, H. (2016). Policy incentives for dangerous (but necessary) operations, forthcoming in Production and Operations Management (published online, October 2016).
- Mantin, B., Krishnan, H., Dhar, T.P. (2014). "The strategic role of third-party marketplaces in retailing". Production and Operations Management, 23 (11), Nov 2014, pp. 1937-1949
Links and Other Information