BA (Hampshire College), MS PhD (Cornell)
Associate Professor, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
Office Henry Angus 662
Tel (604) 822-8370
- Change Processes in Labour-Management Relations
- Interest-Based Collective Bargaining
- Collective Bargaining under Employee Ownership
- Workplace-Level Dispute Resolution
- Employee-Owned Enterprise
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Managing The Employment Relationship (BCom)
- Training, Development, and Performance Management (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Knight, T., McPhillips, D., Shetzer, L. (1992). Culpable Non-Performance vs. Non-Culpable Incompetence: The Canadian Arbitration and Adjudication Experience. Relations Industrielles/Industrial Relations
- Knight, T. , 47(3), 529-546. (1988). "Reply" to Michael J. Goldberg, "Propensity to Sue and the Duty of Fair Representation: A Second Point of View. Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 41(3), 461-464.
- Knight, T., McPhillips, D. (1989). Technological Change and Collective Bargaining in Canada. Employee Relations
- Knight, T. , 11(4), 17-20. (1987). The Role of the Duty of Fair Representation in Union Grievance Decisions. Relations Industrielles/Industrial Relations, 42(4), 716-736.
- Knight, T. (1987). Tactical Use of the Duty of Fair Representation: An Empirical Analysis.Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 40(2), 180-194.
Links and Other Information