Ph.D (Stanford University)
Assistant Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus - HA 468
Tel (604) 827-1825
Personal Web Page
- Health Care Operations Management
- Queueing and Service Systems
- Decision Making under Uncertainty, Optimization
Courses Taught in 2018-2019
- Logistics and Operations Management (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Wang Y., Ding Y., Park E., Hunte G. (2018). “Do Financial Incentives Change Length-of-Stay Performance in Emergency Departments? A Retrospective Study of the Pay-for-Performance Program in Metro Vancouver”, Academic Emergency Medicine, accepted.
- Ata B., Ding Y., Zenios S. (2018). “An Achievable-Region-Based Approach for Kidney Allocation Policy Design with Endogenous Patient Choice”, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, accepted.
- Ding Y., Park E., Nagarajan M., & Grafstein E (2017). “Patient Prioritization in Emergency Department Triage Systems: An Empirical Study of Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale (CTAS)”, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, accepted.
- Ding Y., Ge D, He S, & Ryan C, (2017) “A Non-Asymptotic Approach to Analyzing Kidney Exchange Graphs”, Operations Research, 66(4), 918-935.
- Agrawal, S., Ding, Y., Saberi, A., & Ye, Y. (2012) “Price of correlations in stochastic optimization”, Operations Research, 60(1), 150-162.
- Ding Y., Ge D., & Wolkowicz H. (2011) “On Equivalence of Semidefinite Relaxations for Quadratic Matrix Programming”, Mathematics of Operations Research, 36(1), 88-104.
- Ding Y., Wolkowicz H. (2009) “A Low-Dimensional Semidefinite Relaxation for the Quadratic Assignment Problem”, Mathematics of Operations Research, 34(4), 1008-1022.
Links and Other Information