BA (Sciences Po Lille), MSc (HEC Paris), PhD (INSEAD)
Assistant Professor, Marketing and Behavioral Science Division
Office Henry Angus 573
Tel (604) 822-3220
- Food Marketing
- Hedonic Consumption
- Sensory Perception
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Consumer Behaviour (BCom)
- Topics in Business Administration (PhD)
Selected Recent Publications
- Cornil, Yann (2017), “Mind over Stomach, A Review of the Cognitive Drivers of Food Satiation”, Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, Conditionally Accepted.
- Cornil, Yann, Pierre Chandon and Aradhna Krishna (2017), “Does Red Bull Give Wings to Vodka? Placebo Effects of Marketing Labels on Perceived Intoxication and Risky Attitudes and Behaviors,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, forthcoming.
- Cornil, Yann and Pierre Chandon (2016), “Pleasure as a Substitute for Size: How Multisensory Imagery can make People Happier with Smaller Food Portions,” Journal of Marketing Research, 53 (5), 847-864.
- Cornil, Yann and Pierre Chandon (2016), “Pleasure as an Ally of Healthy Eating? Contrasting Visceral and Epicurean Eating Pleasure and their Association with Portion Size Preferences and Wellbeing,” Appetite, 104, 52-59.
- Cornil, Y., Ordabayeva, N., Kaiser, U., Weber, B., & Chandon, P. (2014). “The Acuity of Vice: Attitude Ambivalence Improves Visual Sensitivity to Increasing Portion Sizes”. Journal of Consumer Psychology. 24 (2), 177-187.
Links and Other Information