BA with Honors and Highest Distinction (Duke University), PhD (Duke University)
Associate Professor, Marketing and Behavioral Science Division
Office Henry Angus 574
Tel (604) 827-1421
- Self and Identity
- Social Influence
- Prosocial Consumption
Courses Taught in 2018-2019
- Consumer Behaviour (BCom)
- Business Strategy Integration Global (MBA)
- Topics in Business Administration (PhD)
Selected Recent Publications
- Cavanaugh, Lisa A. (2016), “Consumer Behavior in Close Relationships,” Current Opinion in Psychology, 10, 101-106.
- Cavanaugh, Lisa A., Francesca Gino, and Gavan J. Fitzsimons (2015), “When Doing Good Is Bad in Gift-Giving: Mis-predicting Appreciation of Socially Responsible Gifts,” Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 131, 178-189.
- Cavanaugh, Lisa A., James R. Bettman, and Mary Frances Luce (2015), “Feeling Love and Doing More for Distant Others: Specific Positive Emotions Differentially Affect Prosocial Consumption,” Journal of Marketing Research, 52(5), 657-673.
- Cavanaugh, Lisa A., Deborah J. MacInnis, and Allen Weiss (2015), “Perceptual Dimensions Differentiate Emotions,” Cognition and Emotion.
- Cavanaugh, Lisa A (2014), “Because I (Don’t) Deserve It: How Relationship Reminders and Deservingness Influence Consumer Indulgence,” Journal of Marketing Research, 51(2), 218-232.
Links and Other Information