As a B+MM Dual Degree student, you gain access to the career services & coaches at UBC Sauder's Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre (BCC), and opportunities normally exclusive to UBC Sauder graduates.
A personal approach
People have different skills and aptitudes and different ideas about what they want to do with their lives. That’s why we offer a truly personalized service with one-on-one career coaching.
The BCC's coaches will get to know you, understand your strengths, and help you achieve your goals. They also contribute to the curriculum throughout your time.
“This program has helped me realize my passions today may be different tomorrow, and that understanding my professional path to success is just as important as understanding my personal one.”
Year 2, B.Sc in Integrated Sciences + MM
Integrated Professional Development
Professional development isn’t something you’ll learn on the side of your academics; it’s built right into your curriculum. Our career coaches will come to classes and teach applicable, practical lessons, so you can apply what you’re learning right away.
- Click to see a small sample of the skills you’ll learn in class:
- Develop your personal brand & online presence
- Learn how to connect and network effectively
- Compose effective resumes and professional introductions
- Explore roles and industries you're considering
- Improve your interviewing skills and confidence
- Receive customized coaching on specific job applications
Connected to business
Whether it’s a fast-moving startup, a not-for-profit organization or a big global brand, we build relationships with employers so that you have more career opportunities.
- Networking events with companies and industry experts
- Information sessions about what it’s like to work in certain industries
- Access to UBC Sauder’s global alumni network
- UBC Sauder-exclusive job board
Your connection to the BCC also doesn't end once your graduate - as a UBC Sauder alum, you'll always be able to work with the BCC.