Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Assistant Property Manager
- Collect rent, input into system and deposit in the bank.
- Review A/R and call tenants for outstanding arrears.
- Resolve tenant issues.
- Prepare statement of accounts and send to tenants.
- Daily site inspections.
- Meet with inspectors and / or site maintenance contractors as required.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Ensure tenant billings and year-end adjustments are correct and as per lease agreement.
- Review and approve lease summaries.
- Inform manager of any property, tenant or A/R issues.
- Prepare and update reports.
- Issue default and / or demand notices to tenants for non-payment of rent.
- Monthly property inspections.
- Record monthly sales figures for tenants reporting.
- Set up tender packages and select contractor for snow removal, landscaping and maintenance.
- Prepare budgets.
- Prepare lease assignments.
- Prepare and distribute year end recoveries to all tenants.
- Ensure that RioCan’s Health and Safety policies are routinely assessed at the property level.
- Other duties / projects as required.
- RE License
- College Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years experience in property management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience managing people
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.