Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Property Manager’s Administrative Assistant
If you are seeking a company who has an exceptional reputation in its industry and believes in investing in its team by providing ongoing training, cutting edge tools to help you excel in your role, then you may be interested in sending your resume for further exploration of this opportunity.
What type of personality will thrive in this role? Take charge, exceptional follow through, excellent verbal and written communication, solid common sense, solutions oriented, highly organized, detailed, analytical, quick learner, sassy diplomatic, resourceful, ability to keep the President apprise of deadlines and organize schedules. You have phenomenal follow through skills with an unflappable demeanour.
Why are we looking for you? We are growing and looking forward to adding to our team who is highly professional, energetic, and positive and yet knows how to also have fun.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Benefits: after 3 months Remuneration: Negotiable
- Minimum 1 year experience assisting a Property Manager
- Experience with keeping a busy Property Manager with schedules, pending deadlines and etc
- Experience with responding to emails and other correspondence
- Resourceful with solid problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel and willing to be trained on proprietary software)
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- An asset, if you have experience assisting a busy property manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Your are highly detailed and have a good sense of urgency when the situation demands it
- You know how to keep someone on track in a fun and professional way...keeping things light!
The scope of your role: To assist a very busy property manager with his portfolio of properties in the North Vancouver and Downtown Vancouver by ensuring that all the administrative, schedules, deadlines, fillings, correspondence are all to date. You are essentially assisting him with keeping apprise of all the fine details that he requires in order to be efficient.
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence. We will be contacting applicants who have strata management experience. If you are exploring your career or at a cross road, we gladly accept your resume for future opportunities. Thank you for considering Career Contacts. Please visit us at www.careercontacts.ca
For further information you can reach us at 604 606-1831 between 10:00am – 3:00p
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.