Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Strata Licensed Assistant (Full-Time Position)
604 Real Estate Services has an immediate need for an individual who has recently completed their strata management licensing course and is looking to get experience working toward becoming a competent strata manager with our company. In order to achieve this goal, the incumbent will work with our strata managers assisting in providing administrative support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting an experience Strata Manager in preparing meeting minutes and correspondence on behalf of the Strata Corporations.
- Assist in the preparation of all related forms for the Strata Corporation.
- Assist in all matters relating to the successful management of the Strata Corporation.
- Completion of the Strata Management Licensing Course and ability to be licensed by the Real Estate Council of BC to provide strata management services.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of computers and word processing, spreadsheet, database and accounting software packages.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.