Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Mandaring Bilingual Property Manager
My busy Vancouver client is looking for an energetic and innovative Bilingual (Mandarin) Property Manager to join the Team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop there career in the property management industry. This is dynamic team, great work environment, growth opportunities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Manages Building Teams in assigned buildings by:
- Overseeing all activities relating to selection of suitable candidates
- Providing initial training and continual coaching
- Ensuring corporate policies are understood and implemented
- Monitoring attendance and accessibility to tenants
- Evaluating performance and providing appropriate feedback
- Responding to issues or problems escalated from staff or tenants
- Conducting weekly site tours
- Inspecting all vacant suites and implementing approved renovations
- Initiating vacancy advertising as appropriate
- Approving expenses, issuing Purchase Orders, and approving invoices
- Establishing appropriate rental rates
- Developing and implementing an annual budget and operating plan for each building
- 5-7 years' progressive experience in property management, with a minimum 1 years at a management level
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively manage difficult communication issues with Residents
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to think swiftly
- General knowledge of provincial occupational health and safety requirements
- Thorough understanding of operational systems in the property management industry
- Ability to be flexible and self-motivated, and to take initiative
- Must have a vehicle and a valid B.C. Driver's License
Location: Vancouver, BC
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $65K-$85K (Negotiable with skills & experiences)
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com or call Melissa at 604-606-1831.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.