Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Associate Realtor/Buying Agent
Bruce Fournier – The HardWorking Nice Guy of RE/Max Nyda Realty, Chilliwack, BC is looking for a full time Associate Realtor/Buying Agent to join his team and to help him provide extraordinary service to his customers.
Bruce’s new Associate will be a hardworking, motivated with a proven track record for Real Estate. He is honest and ethical, has existing networks in the Fraser Valley, and is willing to aggressively work those networks for referrals. She is looking to work in a positive environment, and is looking for mentorship from a successful agent with well-developed systems and administration support to allow this agent to focus on buying and selling residential Real Estate. He understands the value of clear office policies, and is willing and able to accept and follow them. She is available to work weekends and holidays to make the sale.
Benefits of working with Bruce and RE/MAX:
- Work with a high-profile Realtor with proven track record
- Be associated with a well-established Real Estate company-RE/MAX
- Capitalize on profitable marketing and advertising strategies
- Learn from a well-respected Realtor about how to build a successful referral-based business
- Be mentored to learn and follow existing administrative/office systems
- Experience a positive and supportive working relationship in an enjoyable atmosphere
- Receive support from an administrative assistant
- Develop a lucrative Real Estate practice while learning from the best
Bruce will be receiving notices of interest and resumes from potential candidates until February 1, 2017. Agents short listed for consideration will be contacted at that time for personal interviews.
Please forward resumes to Bruce or his assistant Patsy Bourque via email: email@example.com
You can call Bruce or Patsy directly for inquires and more info at: 1-800-830-7175 or 1-604-858-7179.
RE/MAX Nyda Realty Inc.
1-7300- Vedder Rd.
Chilliwack, BC V2R 4G6
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.