Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Regional Account Manager
Altus Analytics, makers of ARGUS software, has a reputation for developing innovative products in the commercial real estate (CRE) industry. We are the global standard and have set the bar high as we lead the industry and continue to grow at an incredible rate. To stay at the top, we continuously evolve our technology products and put client success at the top of our priority list.
We are looking for a Regional Account Manager to join our North American sales team. This is a challenging role perfect for a sales executive who wants to get out of the comfort zone and into the field.
Who are you?:
- A university grad with a degree in Business or Commerce. Or you may just be the kind of person that can sell us on why your degree in Classic Lit is just as good.
- A sales executive. You have 3-5 years experience at one or two corporations where you didn’t meet but exceeded your quotas and blew your targets out of the water.
- A genuine interest in commercial real estate. Listen, we are going to know if you crammed for your interview by reading all about the industry on Wikipedia. That’s not going to cut it. We aren’t looking for an expert, but we need someone who understands -or shows an interest in learning about-the complexity of how commercial properties are financed, traded, bought and sold.
- A willing sponge with an aptitude for learning new technologies. We have a great onboarding and training process. But you need to have a natural ability for absorbing new technical and numbers-based information and applying it.
- A super smart chameleon. You can adapt to whatever client environment you are in and come up with a solution to a client’s problem.
- A relationship builder. From peers to managers to tech support and stakeholders. You know how to talk to people, and how to listen.
- A complete package. You have all of the essential office software, presentation, communication, organization skills necessary for survival. And a few extras too.
- A closer. You will close the deals.
Here's how you'll close those deals:
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver product solution presentations to all levels of prospects management.
- Respond to RFPs, and prepare formal proposals, quotes, and contracts in cooperation with finance and legal groups.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making ps, and overcome objections to closure.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all prospecting and account activity in a customer relationship management database in a timely and consistent manner.
- Maintain strong knowledge of technology initiatives.
- Work independently, but collaboratively with Product Managers, Marketing and Operations groups to achieve desired results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the high achiever. Your days will constantly change and you will thrive on the challenge. Here’s just some of what you will be doing:
- You will spend half of your time on the road, but you'll still be home in time to catch Game of Thrones. Think of yourself as an explorer in unchartered territory. Prospecting for gold! And by gold, we mean, clients committing to multiple products.
- You will meet with the key executives - and in the Commercial Real Estate market, these are the people that sign the multi-million dollar contracts and accompanying cheques. So, no pressure, you just need to meet and exceed specific revenue targets.
- You will develop relationships with the all levels of management. By actively listening, analyzing, and planning, you will determine how our solutions will give them what they need-before they know they need it.
- We need someone who's all-in. From mapping out your literal roadmap that stops at all the potential sites to strategizing your customized approach. From creating your presentations to conducting your demonstrations. You've got this.
Who we are:
ARGUS, now part of Altus Analytics, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years. Our solutions empower commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency.
For the past 30 years, ARGUS has fostered a company culture that has produced award-winning software and as we continue to grow as part of Altus Analytics and the entire Altus Group organization, we are in a unique position to transform the way clients manage and grow their real estate investments.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to expand over the next few years the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics today are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
Feel like jumping over hurdles with a fast-paced, independent, sales-focused, client-facing, global company? Apply now to work with Altus Analytics or stay in touch by following us on LinkedIn.
Please follow the link to apply: http://bit.ly/2fvj9JZ
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.