Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
At Sonder, our vision is to build the future of hospitality. A part of this vision is to be able to accommodate as many student and corporate renters as possible.
We have about 20 apartments that need to be rented starting immediately through April in Vancouver and we're looking for a talented individual to help us achieve this goal. We're looking for someone to start ASAP. There are very strong commission incentives per # of lease months signed. As our Vancouver Leasing Agent, you'll be expected to pull out every tool in your sales toolkit.
At Sonder you will:
- Hit the phones and cold call universities, hospitals and companies that would be interested in housing their members in our apartments.
- Post online ads on all of your local distribution channels.
- Tap into your own network.
- Hold open houses.
- Schedule and execute in person visits.
- Go on campuses and generate buzz about our brand.
- Find renters by any means necessary!
Experience and skills:
- You are comfortable working the phones and cold calling.
- You are self-motivated and driven. Together we set and achieve ambitious goals.
- You have an amazing work ethic. You're restless until the job is done.
- You have a strong willingness to learn. At Sonder, you'll have the opportunity to work with world class talent.
- You can navigate quickly on a computer.
- Weekly salary: $450CAD
- We prefer longer, 6-month leases which are paid out at $300 each
- Individual months leased out are paid at $50CAD per month
- Closing date: ongoing
- How to apply: Please email a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status: Contract/commission with the opportunity to become full-time
- Job location: Flexible, can work from home or from our office downtown.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.