Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Managing Broker required for Vancouver Brokerage - Property Management (Downtown Vancouver)
This position is best suited for an entrepreneurial spirited individual with strong team building skills, a great work ethics and a bright, approachable and positive personality. Also required is the experience and desire to foster growth as we expand our property management services and real estate sales divisions in Vancouver. We are looking for a team leader and a team player who is professional and focused on developing a fantastic office environment. The perfect individual will exude a calm confidence and motivational influence in a very busy office environment while focusing on great service, team support & professional excellence. This position offers tremendous growth opportunities and compensation includes salary and commissions.
Required Skills Include:
- Excellent communication, multitasking and people skills.
- At least 1 years experience and extensive knowledge of Property Management operations.
- Minimum 1 years experience as a Managing Broker with great references.
- Demonstrated experience in revenue development & growth management of a sales team.
- Excellent client relation, conflict resolution and proactive problem solving skills.
- Proven Team Building and leadership skills.
Your duties would include but are not limited to:
- Managing and growing a small, but great team of leasing agents, sales agents & property managers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and excellent client service.
- Overseeing the operations and supporting the growth of the Property Management Division.
- Overseeing brokerage operations for compliance and over-viewing all financial reporting.
- Meeting and exceeding office revenue goals and working with management on continued growth- Reporting monthly to management on sales and growth initiatives.
- Sustaining the positive, inspiring and supportive team environment of our office.
This position reports to the President and is supported by a corporate controller, administration and bookkeeping personnel.
Our office consists of approximately 15 agents and support staff.
Please send your resume and income expectations in confidence via email to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.