Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Specialty Leasing Manager – Victoria, BC
As one of the most highly respected owner and managers of real estate in Canada, this is a fantastic opportunity to join this market leading company. If you are looking for the opportunity to work with a successful team, with great potential for growth, this is the perfect career choice. They manage a large portfolio of office, industrial and retail properties and they currently have an exciting opening for a Specialty Leasing Manager, based at their mixed use office and retail property in Victoria, which is currently under development.
- Increase and diversify revenue streams for the property’s temporary leasing portfolio
- Develop the temporary leasing program and business plan for the property and execute on them successfully
- Source prospective new leasing tenants, present offerings and actively sell the attributes of the temporary leasing opportunities
- Manage all aspects of sales and contractual documentation relates to specialty leasing
- Identify and introduce new revenue streams through use of industry research, strong networks and a good degree of creativity
- Ensure tenants maintain the appearance of the property to the current high levels and are compliant with the property’s temporary leasing policies
- Manage the revenue and expenses budgets and provide forecasting for all specialty leasing activities as inputs to timely management information reporting to the senior leadership
- 5 years minimum of relevant work experience, either within a retail leasing environment or in advanced positions within a retail environment (senior staff, department managers or store managers)
- Previous specialty leasing knowledge within a retail environment
- Must have a real estate license or be prepared to gain one on the job (the company will pay for this, as required)
- Proven track record of solid business development and successful negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Have a strong customer focus
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
If you have the required skills and experience to apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume in Word format.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit www.360recruitment.ca to see other our other exciting opportunities.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.