Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Strata Property Management
CML Properties is a growing and dynamic property management company looking for a permanent, full time strata manager to care for a portfolio of medium sized strata corporations in the Kamloops and surrounding region.
You will ensure that each property is managed in a professional, diligent, competent and efficient manner with the client’s needs in mind. You will work towards maximizing satisfaction and harmony among clients while ensuring strict compliance with the prevailing industry legislation such as the Strata Property Act.
You will report directly to the company principals while working in a team environment and supported by an assistant, accounting staff and other property managers. Ongoing professional development, trade association membership and educational opportunities are encouraged and supported.
Applicants must be licensed in strata management or close to acquiring their license.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills and time management skills
- Keen problem solving ability
- Superior attention to detail
- Working knowledge of building maintenance and mechanical systems
- Solid understanding of financial reporting
- Successful track record working with clients
- Willingness to work outside of regular work hours
- Ability to function in a fast paced and high volume work environment
- Enthusiastic drive to deliver exceptional level of customer service
- Clear understanding of the Real Estate Services Act and Strata Property Act
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Valid BC driver’s license
The ideal candidate will be responsible to:
- Guide and advise strata council’s on strata operations and the Strata Property Act
- Attend and prepare minutes of council meetings and AGM’s
- Arrange for repair and maintenance of strata common property
- Field owners inquiries and concerns and assist with liaising with strata council
- Prepare annual budgets and collect strata fees and review strata financial statements
- Coordinate strata insurance claims
- Supervise and administer property contracts and service agreements
- Attend to property emergencies
- Arrange for quotes for repair and maintenance and service contracts
- Obtain legal advice when directed by client
- Regular property site inspections
- Administering special projects
- Other strata administrative duties as required
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications and will include a vehicle allowance, one flex day per month in lieu of night meetings and opportunity for additional income from special projects.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please reply with a cover letter and resume to: Kristina@cmlproperties.ca.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.